Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension, which experts believe, accounts for 80%-90% of disease.
Massage has been proven beneficial in treating cancer-related fatigue, sleep disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, low back pain, immunity suppression, spinal cord injury, autism, post-operative surgery, age-related disorders, infertility, eating disorders, smoking cessation, and depression, to name just a few.
Our Massage Therapists:
We are proud to announce the addition of Sheila Johnson, LMT to our practice. She brings 15+ years of experience with her, and we very fortunate to welcome her to Perfect Health Chiropractic. Photo coming soon!
- Signature Massage
- Deep Tissue Head, Neck, Back and Shoulders
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Lomilomi Massage Hot Stone
- LomiLomi Massage
Massage has many benefits!
- Increased circulation to all areas of the body. This means that more oxygen goes to the tissue, enabling them to function more efficiently.
- Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in the tissues.
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries.
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function.
- Breaking of the pain-tension cycle, which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
- Increased flexibility and joint mobility.
- Better muscular balance throughout the body resulting in effective support for other healing modalities such as chiropractic and osteopathic manipulation.