Hi I’m Dr. JR Kille and today I’d like to talk to you about the K-Laser. The K-Laser is leading the way in pain management, tissue repair, safe treatments and fast treatment times. Invented in the early 1960s, the LASER was discovered to be an aid to healthcare professionals just a few years later.
Science behind the claims
There are more than 2,500 published studies worldwide involving laser therapy, with over 100 double-blind studies published. There are several effects that have been observed with therapeutic lasers, and phototherapy in general, that make laser therapy unique among the various healing modalities available today.
So many people are affected by the seriously painful condition of Shingles – a result of having the Chicken Pox virus. There is good news; a high percentage of patients have found good to very good results from treatments with the K-Laser.
Here are a few facts about the K-Laser available in Springfield at Perfect Health Wellness Chiropractic Center:
During each painless treatment, laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored and pain is relieved. Laser Therapy is proven to stimulate tissue repair and growth. This is a class IV (4) laser, is non – surgical and can help with, but is not limited to:
- Tendonopathies, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
- Myofascial Trigger Points,
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow),
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow),
- Ligament Sprains, Muscle Strains,
- Repetitive Stress Injuries, Plantar Fasciitis,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis,
- Shoulder, Back and Knee pain, Shingles,
- Post-Traumatic Injury, Trigeminal Neuralgia,
- Fibromyalgia, Diabetic Neuropathy,
- Venus Ulcers, Deep Edema and Sport Injuries.
- Athletic Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee and Foot Pain Shoulder Injury
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritis Muscle Spasm
- Relief of Muscle and Joint Pain
- Skin infections, including cold sores, warts, verruca
- Relief of Stiffness, the Promotion of Muscle Relaxation
- Cell Restoration
- Wound Management, Including Skin Ulcers,
- Pressure Sores and Burns
- Soft Tissue Injuries, Including Sprains and Strains, Tendonitis and Haematomas
- Joint Disorders and Conditions, Including Arthritis, and Tenosynovitis
- Chronic pain, Chronic Neck and Back pain
To learn more – please Contact Us here.